Despite the Covid-19 emergency we are still allowed to gather at our chapel every Sunday at 11 AM. In doing so, we want to carefully follow the Government advice and laws so to keep everybody safe, including the more vulnerable. But to do so we need all those attending to fully cooperate, so:
- stay at home if you feel unwell in any way, and especially if showing Covid-19 symptoms;
- aim to arrive early to avoid crowding the entrance - the side door will also be open;
- maintain a 2 meters spacing if there is a queue at the doors;
- clean your hands on arrival and exit by using the hand sanitiser provided;
- stay 2 meters apart in the building at all times (so sorry, no contact, hugs or handshakes!);
- sit where indicated by Bibles on the pews to observe distancing, and maximise the use of space by sitting together with your family or people in your social bubble;
- leave the Bibles where they are afterwards, as they will be left untouched for the next 72 hours;
- stay in your seat after the Service until told to leave the building (this includes children!)
- use toilets at home to minimise use of the church ones but, if necessary to do so, use a paper towel to operate handles, locks, flush and taps and dispose it in the bin provided.
Please do take also notice of the following.
- At your arrival, we will be recording your name(s) and one contact detail of your choosing on a "register of attendance," just in case we need to contact you in the event of an infection. Each weekly register will be destroyed after four weeks.
- You may wish to bring water with you as we’re not yet able to serve refreshments.
- We will keep the doors open during the Service for ventilation, so bring an extra layer.
- For those unable to meet, a livestreaming is available at 11 AM on our Facebook page.
The WHBC leadership team